TanE

TanE's Morticians, Union and Blacksmith - now with Brewer's!

Great choice of colours, beautifully executed as ever! Really like the BS logo colour with the little touches of rust for contrast.

A thing called "real life" caught me the first half of the year from my paint desk. But during the last weeks, I get some progress and started to finish some unfinished projects and startet new one's 😅 . First an unfinished one, lying around for about 1 year: our beloved KD turtle Strongbox.

strongbox1.jpg

strongbox2.jpg

Thx a lot! 😊

Had some free time during holiday to paint Decimate. The base have to wait until returning at home. 

It wasn't easy to paint with temperatures of about 35°C. Layering needed more time as usually.

img_-q0bz0d.jpgimg_b3ny7h.jpg

Wooosh - out of the dark! 👥 I finished (more or less - some cleanups are missing) my Brewers Guild! I'm quite happy with the time I needed for them and they got better than I planned before:

dsc_0601.jpg

It's a pub brawl theme, where only some candles and open fire are lighting up the scene.

Thx a lot! 🤗 I had less time than I thought to finish them, but I started with the ball marker and I think I will use my original goal marker and set it on fire...