Sign in to follow this  
sious_69

Team Advice

Harry is taking up a place of a better player, like shank. And boiler is able to put out more DMG than any other player we have. Butcher teams tend to be best with the standard 6 + 2 others. I choose gutter and tenderiser for my 2

I think both the union additions are a poor choice. They don't bring the influence needed for the beat down and you sacrifice damage a different player brings. 

You should try out my new line up. Ox, Princess, Gutter, Minx, Meathook, and Brisket. Brings good output in both damage and goals. 

That's a very interesting article. It makes me want to buy and field Averisse and Greede. I was looking at Harry the Hat recently and wondering if you could get some use out of his play book, but then I looked at Averisse's playbook and realised it's just better. There seems to be very little Harry brings that Averisse doesn't do better. Goad, Molotov and his heroic are all that you might use him for -doesn't add up to as much as the singled out, extra influence and other shenanigans you can get out of A&G.

Excellent write up. I've been using meathook and tenderiser lately and they have been decent in a few games. 

I find meathooks  heroic excellent especially in conjunction with stuff like dirty knives on the board. Get it up early and it slows down a load of players.