How do we all move our models, tokens, terrain, cards etc. around?

I am looking at the battle foam guild ball bag as a better option after really good experience with their x-wing case. Has anyone got any experience with it? What else do people use to make life easier in this regard?

I just bought a simple box for putting nails and screws and stuff in the local DIY store. The individual squares are big enough to put two 30mm figures side by side with a thin slice of foam to seperate them. The larger figures go in one at the time. For cards and rulers and all the bigger stuff, I cut out some of the dividers to have bigger places.

To this date I fitted both the Union and Moticians team in the box with dice, cards, ruler, tokens, dry marker, little bottle of glue, balls and some papers with strategies and stuff. All in just the one box. Very easy, very cheap. Only little downside, I haven't tried to carry the boxsideways. Don't know if it will destroy the models, but a little TLC will get you a long way.

If you're in Australia I recommend lasertouch.com.au

The owner will make custom trays and is very nice to work with. I've recently designed a small bag (~50 models) with him that I will pick up tomorrow with just Guild Ball in mind (as well as other smaller games that I play).

Like many others I've used Battle Foam products, however they are pretty much unaffordable in Australia right now so I explored some other options and was not disappointed. In fact I think that the Laser Touch bags are higher quality and will probably keep buying from them going forward.

I attached an image of one of the trays from the bag (50mm thick foam plus an 8mm base).

50mm tray.jpg

I got a cardboard carrying case from KR Multicase. The foam is top notch, the cardboard is good enough for the purpose (since I don't subject my models to physical abuse :P) and a single unit's worth of foam is more than enough to store a handful of complete teams for at least another 5 years (I can probably fit every model currently available in there now) and all the assorted bits and bobs used during a game.

Well I am getting the battle foam case for my butchers as they're my tournament in team. I have a kr case that carrys all my other teams, and that's my pundit case, with all the stuff I need for that

I recommend the KR Multicase Kaiser 1 with multiple F3H trays along with a J5H tray. Pricey but it will fit all the tokens and books and models you will ever need (unless like me you have 8 teams...). Epically bad website but excellent product.

I bought this bag off Amazon.com for $40 US: http://www.amazon.com/Feldherr-MAXI-large-Tanks-Monster/dp/B00JDE3524/ref=pd_sim_sbs_21_16?ie=UTF8&dpID=51k%2Brk%2BhwBL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR155%2C160_&refRID=1VR50SWGQSRFC0RJNHKK

51k%2Brk%2BhwBL._SX466_.jpg

I really like the quality of it. It fits literally everything with a lot of room to grow. My 9 models takes up about 1/3 (maybe) of the top small tray, and in the bottom I have little containers with all my tokens, my tape measure, my cards, widgets, markers, etc, with a bunch of room left. The bottom is really quite large and would be a lot of wasted space for just models, but they do have other configurations with smaller trays.

My chess clock also slides nicely in the side.

I got a sturdy cardboard box from the garbage (about 75% the size of a shoe box), went to a store that sells packing sponge foam and got them to cut me a piece that fits exactly. Spent an hour or two cutting out holes for specific models, and done. Costs almost nothing and works very well. I've done similar in the past with plastic toolboxes for larger lots of models, but GB having such a low model count, I can probably put 3 seasons worth of models in this one small custom box.

I have a KR half-case (cardboard), with 2 F3H and a single Guild Ball (custom) tray. They are excellent. In my half-case, I can fit about 4 teams, a few extra players, my cards and some extra bits and bobs (maybe a dice cube + tape measure, or a medium/small goal - unfortunately, mine are big). It fits easily in my backpack, with room to spare. I haven't filled it up yet, but I have all my Alchemists and Morticians, Union for both, 2 balls, and I haven't used up half the space yet.

I use the KR and have done for years. I got a Quarter size case for GB, do use a Half Size sometimes depending how many teams I taking places.

I use my battlefoam malifaux bag i got on black friday sale last year (was $67au posted) im pretty certain its identical to the gb bag in size.

I fit 2 tables of terrain and 2 teams easily plus all my tokens and rulebook. Would easily fit more if i wanted.

Ive seen lasertouch in person and wasnt impressed with the hole sizes for 28mm. Gb models are fragile at best with all the bits hanging off, im not sure they would survive the repeated packing and unpacking. They do look nice though

I have a Kr quarter size with standard 28mm infantry foam. Couple of cuts to fit in the larger players like boar or goals (basically double slots). 

Comfortably fits 2 teams and goals with spaces left for the upcoming models.  

I personally took the white cardboard box the Starter teams come in and cut some thick tray topper style foam I had laying around the house into layers. Then I cut holes to match my minis in the middle layers and glued everything in. It carries my 8 man team lineup plus the ball very safely for basically free.