Sign in to follow this  
hydraphobe

Hello from the southern hemisphere!

Ok believe it or not there are a few of us below the equator keen to get into some hardcore Guildball play. 

I'm based in Victoria, Australia. And would love to catch up with as many guild ball players as I can find. I have 2 teams and a close mate has another 2. We plan on running some recruitment sessions at our LGC and would love to invite any willing to make the trip to come and visit (that includes you too Rich and Matt ;) )

I've also created a Facebook group Guild Ball - Australia. So that we can get players from all around the country in touch with each other. 

Anyway, hello and let get our game on!

it just so happens that i spent 4 years living in Sydney and 4 years in Melbourne when i was younger...means i have a bunch of 'family' i can 'visit' at some point in time...basically, what i'm saying is that its not beyond the realms of possibility for me to end up in Oz in the next year or two :)

FACBOOK GROUP

That would be great to have you over Mat, maybe you can do a demo sessions and stand at Pax here in Melb in the near future. I'm sure there would be a great group of melbourne (and I'm sure other willing to travel) guildballers willing to come along and help out. 

Your a true addict, I love it! Hey find us on facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Outpost-Gaming-Club/100461413342357 ) to see when the next meeting is and come on down and meet the gang. We are getting into just about anything really, so Guild ball is just the tip of the iceberg really. I guess we need something productive to to until the end of year delivery. 

If it wasn't for the fact I have kickstarters backings coming of of my ears I would probably be in the same boat.