Keravin

Hi from Leeds

Hi guys,

I'm a new player based in Tingley, Wakefield (about 20 mins from Leeds city centre).

I've just picked up the Morticians but I'm yet to play.

Where/when do you guys play and are you noob friendly?

Really wanting to get into the game, and it always found the best way is to actually play!

Machinedogg -yes I am now a pundit. With Enazel over from Bradford a lot we're starting to figure out events with Bradford probably getting a tournament first.

Superskilly - I've just gotten agreement to do more regular nights which will include GB at the Travelling Man play space in centre of Leeds. We'll be doing them on 9th and 23rd July from 5.30pm. Plan is to get a league going, but for now we'll be doing demos and having space to play. My lot of players from Warmachine are noob friendly and we're just corrupting them to play GB as well.

There will be a Guildball League running in Leeds from 19th November until February.   It will be a play everyone in the league once setup and we're starting on the 19th at the Travelling Man  playspace.   We will have prizes for 1st place and best painted team (they have to be finished by the end of the league) at the very least.

If you're interested in coming along then let me know.   We've got 9 interested and I'm just getting them to confirm.

1. Mark Peyton
2. David Millington
3. Tom Sherlock
4. Amric Manku
5. Stuart Esplin
6. Andy Mclelland
7. Saren Roberts
8. Chris Lindley

Super excited about this. Looking forward to meeting other guildballers. (I am saren on the above list.)

What team is everyone planning on bringing. 

Edited by Titcher

This is only my predictions but based on that list.

1.  Fishermen
2. Masons
3. Fishermen
4.  Butchers I think
5. Alchemists
6. Engineers
8. Probably Engineers.

I expect at least another 2 players signing up.

The next few months dates are:

January

7th, 21st

February

4th,  25th

March

17th, 31st

And there is a tournament on the  24th January which I am just getting prizes for at the moment.

It's the second of the Games nights this month on Thursday.  Still got new players starting in the league and I expect a load of games this week ahead of the tournament on Sunday.   

The tournament is full, but we have a reserve list that's empty again due to drops and taking up those spots, so if you want to get on the reserves then let me know.

There are demoes available at every Gaming night at Travelling Man in Leeds. Our next two are on the 14th and 28th April running from 5.30 to at least 10pm. If you want to come along and have a demo then please let me know. We also have our regulars playing on the nights all looking for games.

And just waiting on the Season 2 book before we start looking at a campaign smile emoticon

The play space is ...
Travelling Man Lounge, Kirkgate, LS1 6DP

Any questions just ask.