Kueller

Harry the Hat role?

I think he is a jack of all trades. He has defensive denial, some area control, and some damage. He seems like a second string for most roles. 

Rising Anger is extremely good. With low Def and Arm he will be attacked. If you Goad someone he should be the only viable target he has high enough HP to survive. The extra Tac from his hat could really help to hit the higher end of the playbook when added to Blackhearts Commanding Aura.

Molotov isn't great but combined with Goad the player might not be able to even reach Harry with the -2 movement and could potentially waste a lot of Inf. 

All his Momentous plays have a [>>] so he can open up the defence for other players to get to where they want easier.

His 1/4 Inf is what I see him being left on the bench for.

I feel he is a support and control player and will hold his own if you can find a few spare Inf. 

I thought about what he would bring in butchers and have the bonus TAC aura and damage. I don't think what he brings is what I actually want. It may be worth trying when he comes out.

He's merely a stepping stone on the road to the inevitable all-hat Union lineup.

Calling it now, Season 3 hat captain and hat mascot.

would be cool if you are right

Goad is great. Rising anger is great. Molotov is (yes) great.

His hat aura is... interesting, I guess.

The only real complaint you can have about him (other than the funny sized model) is the influence. And, I don't think he often really needs to bring more than he supplies. Useful player.

I don't see him breaking into my favourite six but until he's on the table I don't know, I can see uses but bench warmer looks to be his current role.

the veteran captain and strongbox might change that though 

Right now I'm not seeing a spot for him in my Union, Brewers, Butchers or Engineers line-ups. Which is a shame, because he's the one model that would work for all 4 of the teams I own. He's not a beatstick, not especially resilient, and Goad + Rising Anger isn't a big enough deal to make the team.

He is a good symmetry with Stoker in the Brewers. Rather than Stoker waste an influence to get someone burning (thereby unlocking his burning damage bonus), Harry can throw Molotov and ignite him/her first. Stoker then free to spend his influence on pure damage based character plays / attacks etc. 

The biggest problem I have with him is that his playbook is loaded for crazy.  If he had a push come in on two hits instead of three he'd be a lot stronger - or 2" melee.  As is though, as a road block he's nice because he can help you get into the game through rising anger, and he has 19 health.  The one Inf though ...  is really painful and his playbook is too limited.  A couple of second string options would help a lot.  

A lot of times though Avarisse seems like a much stronger choice.  

You seem to be paying a lot for the hat bonus.

The more I play, the more I can see that his grab bag of utility "things" could be really useful to have available.

Molotov to slow the enemy, goad and pushes to control enemy positioning, rising anger to help with momentum, and a TAC boost as well. I'm surprised he doesn't play for the Spooks as he'd fit right in there!

The problem is of course who does he bump to get on the pitch?

Hoping for an escalation to 8v8 as a new tournament standard sometime soon!

He might sub in for Hemlocke against low condition or low damage output opponents or, as you say, take Rage's spot when running Captain Rage!!! (how good does that sound BTW) :)

Can he work with no Inf, or perhaps just using his one?

I just ordered him because I like the model. Not sure who to make him from Mario series though given that Ballista is Mario, Ratchet is Luigi, and Rage is Wario... perhaps Waluigi? Or WarioWare edition Wario?