munkeykungfu

Collected Guild Ball Resources

On 2/25/2016 at 5:44 AM, Lee said:

How do I get my details on the player map?! 

On the left sidebar, there's a place that says "Add yourself and/or you FLGS..."  And below that are links for Share and Edit.  Click Edit.  Then click the Marker button next to the grabby hand in the new menu that will appear.  

I would encourage googling Advanced Deployment before ordering.  I ordered based on the suggestion here and noticed they weren't prompt in shipping, after trying to contact and getting no response for a couple more days I googled them and saw a lot of similar stories.  Might be good products, I don't know, but make sure you are comfortable with a long wait and no communication prior to ordering.  I should have waited for the Steamforged Hunters Tokens. 

On May 20, 2016 at 0:04 PM, JustinRoley said:

I would encourage googling Advanced Deployment before ordering.  I ordered based on the suggestion here and noticed they weren't prompt in shipping, after trying to contact and getting no response for a couple more days I googled them and saw a lot of similar stories.  Might be good products, I don't know, but make sure you are comfortable with a long wait and no communication prior to ordering.  I should have waited for the Steamforged Hunters Tokens. 

Just an update here, I did receive my tokens after 11 days.  They were nice quality, but I never did receive any response to communication so I guess just know that is a factor.

This might or might not be interesting for some chaps.
Made some sheets with the Season 1 and 2 Plot cards with backgrounds (themed) per faction

Butcher Plots
Fisher Plots
Hunter Plots
Mortician Plots

Careful! Big Files (50-65 MB per file).
Styles change between Butcher + Fisher and Hunter+Morts, might redo the first ones later on.
If there is an interest for other factions, shoot me a message.

Hello,

Could you please add these to your sweet list? It would be greatly appreciated!

Blog: Troll Patrol Gaming - http://trollpatrolgaming.blogspot.ca/ -Most recent article is about how to make a sweet Guild Ball mat! Upcoming article will be the brief written info from our podcast. Speaking of which...

Podcast: Troll Patrol Podcast - http://museonminis.com/category/frontpage-podcasts/troll-patrol-podcasts/ -now exclusively about Guild Ball!

Has anyone made a PDF with one of each Big League card instead of four?

With all common+rare campain plot cards fitting on just three pages instead.

It's two pages, and I just made it myself...

These are FANTASTIC resources. Thanks a bunch! Might want to look through them though cause a few are "not found" or no longer working. Other than that, this is awesome!!! Thank you!