• Announcements

• Mako

Training Ground   02/14/2018

There’s a new section in the guild ball area designed to help rookies, but it needs others to help out - why not write a post for it? Anything that’s good for people to know, whatever faction they’re starting out with!
Erahf

Erahf's WIP Teams

No surprise that there’s been no great burst of activity, but I have got some stuff done since March. OKat has been done for ages, but I don’t seem to have taken any pics of him.. I’ll dig him out at some point.

I spent a couple of months in the summer working on a goal for my Solthecian themed Union, but still haven’t decided on a colour scheme or started painting any of them yet. Here’s a WIP of the goal anyways:

82C7CCA2-218A-4A00-8A44-BF72567916BE.jpg

I’ve also been working on reposing Smoke; here’s where she’s at so far:

916265B8-8793-4F3E-BED5-CB59319B2D42.jpg

12 hours ago, masterkdog said:

Love the goal man, what are your plans for smoke? Is the cloud going back on?

Thanks, it’ll get finished eventually, honest..

Smoke’s smoke will go back on in some form, still can’t decide on the details though. Was originally planned to be more like her card art with it rising behind her, but I’m not sure about making it that bulky. Might have a newly opened smoke bomb on the ground next to her with a cloud rising from it, if I can get the shape to work!

I finally did some more work on Smoke (as a distraction from my distractions...). Went with reinstating the original smoke, but extending it and repositioning the arm holding the smoke bomb to more of a resting position. I imagine she’s just hopping through a cloud, hanging in the air before whatever alchemical power she makes use of takes hold. Basic shape is done, still to finish the details.

D0CAD0FA-37DB-4759-8B99-20021D433600.jpg

3B0494BD-7729-4626-9895-FAA837AFD825.jpg

Thanks guys, I’m pleased with how she turned out. A bit fed up of my drab Alchemist colour scheme now though! Think I’ll do something different next. Maybe Butchers for more flesh to paint..

I think the color scheme is very good and it's especially fitting for the alchemists but I can see what you mean getting fed up painting that. Butchers are quite nice, mine are orange and they've been a blast to paint. I like bright colors. :D