JSKrush

Adepticon 2016 Chicago Open - March 31st to April 3rd

Scrimmage A was quite fun!  Definitely think that Mallet is sleeper strong after Spencer crushed one of my light weights early on.  3rd place and now have 19 games under my belt.  I am hoping to catch up to you all one day!

Had a great time and thanks to all my opponents for great games - especially Alex in the finals, one of the most awesome Guild Ball games I have played yet.

My only recommendation for next year would be to have the 'main' tournament on Saturday so more people can play and it can run long without people trying to get out of there and drive home which always happens on the final day of the con.

Thanks everyone for coming out and making it such a great weekend.  I don't think we could have hoped for a better group of people, a fun time running everything, and meeting all the Steam Forged guys.  Obviously we would have liked to have more people who had registered for the Chicago Open show up Sunday morning, but all in all, I think it worked out better for those which were there to go to standard times and only need to play 3 rounds for their division.

Was also super happy with the fun and shenanigans which came out of the Kegger Ball event! :)

Next year we (or Steam Forged) will be looking to change the main event format to accommodate more players and probably adjust the day(s).

P.S. The only item I have in Lost and Found is a Mortician Rabid Animal Token.  If anyone is missing one, PM and I'll mail it to you. 

Who won?  For Adepticon 2017, please keep us informed.  I'm already looking forward to playing now that I've got my Fishermen painted!