Scapegoat_Stephen

My Guildball Collection (Blacksmiths, Brewers, Butchers, Farmers, Masons, Scenery, Union)

On 25/02/2018 at 6:33 AM, Furnace said:

Looking good! Again. You are quite productive with your painting. :)

On 24/02/2018 at 8:48 PM, Zozo said:

The bricks (maybe these are bricks on the side), and all the colours are very good imo! :)

Thanks both I can be pretty fast at painting but that is mostly just driving myself to do a little work each day (30 minutes #hobbystreak each day is what I'm currently doing). Plus I had a week off work so banged out a bunch. Looking at doing blocking colours on more scenery during lunch times at work but also going to try working on my Farmers next.

7 minutes ago, Mako said:

Man, if I spent half an hour a day painting I’d have... two models done by this point in the year? :D

And not as nicely as you’ve done yours, either!

Not gonna lie its taken 15 years to get this good and washes cover a multitude of sins. :P

5 minutes ago, Scapegoat_Stephen said:

Not gonna lie its taken 15 years to get this good and washes cover a multitude of sins. :P

I’ve got twenty years - someone once told me to start fast and learn good... Because it’s easier than starting by learning to be good, then trying to learn to be fast!

I failed badly :P

Also, I’m jealous that you can use washes, I can never get them to behave!

12 hours ago, Furnace said:

Looking good again. I really like these colors, but then again I'm a sucker for orange. :)

I never knew I was until I started painting these guys. Really enjoying it!

What’s disturbing me is how neat you got the dividing lines on the base edges... if you did that freehand it’s almost unnatural! :D

11 hours ago, Mako said:

What’s disturbing me is how neat you got the dividing lines on the base edges... it you did that freehand it’s almost unnatural! :D

Count me as unnatural then :P

Just a lot of practice and touching up.