SFG Forums Closing On March 11th 2019 Read more... ×
Michael

Huge Lot of Citadel paint already in droppers w/ agitators

Just a little bit of shameless self-promotion here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/301137355404?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Figured I would post it up on the forum since I've read that a few of you are getting back into painting after long hiatuses, etc. If anyone is interested, feel free to comment or PM me and we can work something out outside of ebay.

IF it wasn't for you living on the other side of the pond i would of relieved you of them.

Just discovered my set has been used as a substitute for oil paints, can't trust family sometimes

Having my wife throw them in a box and weigh so I can quote shipping. I think it shouldn't be cost prohibitive. Will update when she gets me some numbers.

I've shipped a lot of minis to UK, but never more than 1lb worth and it's been reasonable. Had no idea about the INSANE jump in price once it goes over the standard mail weight limit. Pure robbery.

I know right CMG?

What you're offering is reasonable, I just looked at the open bid ones of 50+ paints and it doesn't seem like they're shifting much in the UK. No idea what the quality is like as I can't easily read the description on mobile!

Hopefully there's someone state side that can pick them

Finally home. 2lb 12oz, which is about $27 in postage. Not great by any means, but way better than my estimates. Of course, this same package if shipped within US, even all the way across country to CA, would be $13 at most, probably cheaper since I could easily fit these guys into a flat rate box. Shame.

I'm currently in bid for a 98 lot I'm hoping most people don't respect the actual costs for getting the kit new..