Sign in to follow this  
Kueller

My Fishermen :)

Angel is my highlight...clean bright colours are working fine with that sculpt...and the eyes are looking great

The OSL of Siren is also a nice effect

Cheers

The waves are nice, and very shiny ;)

But Salt and the barrel could use some highlights and shadows. Also his eyes are a bit disturbing with plain white. ;) You painted great eyes on the rest of the team so i know you can do it. If you are not looking for human eyes try plain black with a white reflex point.

The waves are nice, and very shiny ;)

But Salt and the barrel could use some highlights and shadows. Also his eyes are a bit disturbing with plain white. ;) You painted great eyes on the rest of the team so i know you can do it. If you are not looking for human eyes try plain black with a white reflex point.

Its my camera, there Is a wash and highlight and the eyes are off white with a white highlight, I need to get a better light source.

I thinking of doing a different eye colour, I can see you point.

Thanks

I find indirect daylight (daytime, but with the sun not shining through the window) is good for quick photos, or diffusing your lamp with several sheets of white printer paper.

Photography is like the second forbidden art of miniature painting, after the dark and ancient secrets of light and contrast reveal themselves...

Team are looking good, nice brushwork there!

I find indirect daylight (daytime, but with the sun not shining through the window) is good for quick photos, or diffusing your lamp with several sheets of white printer paper.

Photography is like the second forbidden art of miniature painting, after the dark and ancient secrets of light and contrast reveal themselves...

Team are looking good, nice brushwork there!

Thank you :)

6 minutes ago, Slynkers said:

The new siren is definitely cleaner, but I definitely like the color scheme for the first one better. Either way good job on both, may the first scheme rest in peace. 

Cheers :)

He looks really nice buddy, glad to see him all finished up ready for some game time. Nice work on the skin in particular. Thanks again for trusting me with this little project :)