mmh, overall I like the colour choices of the team, but two minis are looking somehow strange for me:

First is Brisket, the big part of the dark red is not working for me with the extreme orange of her hair...a nother colour-tone might have looked more homogen with the rest of the clothes

The other thing is Shank...the extreme big white part let him look like a WIP....with the other minis the whites parts are working fine, but with him its too much...maybe some fine washes might do the trick and let him look more finished 

mmh, overall I like the colour choices of the team, but two minis are looking somehow strange for me:

First is Brisket, the big part of the dark red is not working for me with the extreme orange of her hair...a nother colour-tone might have looked more homogen with the rest of the clothes

The other thing is Shank...the extreme big white part let him look like a WIP....with the other minis the whites parts are working fine, but with him its too much...maybe some fine washes might do the trick and let him look more finished 

I agree with Brisket going to change her hair colour.

I pleased with Shank on the whole I think It Just the photo.

Cheers

Great table top quality minis. Neat painting and clear highlighting.

Colour choice will always be personal, but they work for me.

EDIT - I love your Meathook btw. As the Butcher's "sixth" player, I don't see her painted up very often, but think she's your best mini.

I agree with Corsair. Although it might be the angle of the photo on Shank. A guild logo or something painted on it to break up the area could look awesome. 

As with your other teams, these are great.

Great table top quality minis. Neat painting and clear highlighting.

Colour choice will always be personal, but they work for me.

EDIT - I love your Meathook btw. As the Butcher's "sixth" player, I don't see her painted up very often, but think she's your best mini.

Thanks, yeah I love meathook and I used her last week :)

Another great looking team, how have you found painting all that white?.....I've always had trouble with it myself, which was part of the reason I used a lot of it on my Morticians.

Another great looking team, how have you found painting all that white?.....I've always had trouble with it myself, which was part of the reason I used a lot of it on my Morticians.

I start from very light grey with a grey wash then highlight upto white. Thanks

How do you paint your skin? Specifically how did you do boars? New to painting and I totally just messed up tappers skin. I had way too much flesh wash on it. 

2 hours ago, DrJBP said:

How do you paint your skin? Specifically how did you do boars? New to painting and I totally just messed up tappers skin. I had way too much flesh wash on it. 

Iuse GW paints, the base for his skin IS Bugman's Glow then I put a Flesh Wash on and then go over with Bugman's Glow, so that Wash Is Just In the gaps. From Bugman's Glow, I slow mix Cadian Fleshtone In different stages of Highlight until I Just put Cadian Fleshtone as the final highlight.  

6 hours ago, Kueller said:

Iuse GW paints, the base for his skin IS Bugman's Glow then I put a Flesh Wash on and then go over with Bugman's Glow, so that Wash Is Just In the gaps. From Bugman's Glow, I slow mix Cadian Fleshtone In different stages of Highlight until I Just put Cadian Fleshtone as the final highlight.  

Thanks a lot! I kind of salvaged it. My highlights just look so blocky and unnatural. Have any tips? Or good guides? I'm using PP/Vallejo paints

1 hour ago, DrJBP said:

Thanks a lot! I kind of salvaged it. My highlights just look so blocky and unnatural. Have any tips? Or good guides? I'm using PP/Vallejo paints

I don't know PP/Vallejo paints as I said I use GW paints, use gradual shades until get to your highlight and take your time. YouTube has many videos on how to do skintones.

On Saturday, 19 November 2016 at 2:34 AM, DrJBP said:

Hey man, if you haven't already. Upload some pics. The community here is very welcoming and full of great advice for new beginners. I was new to the hobby when I started 12 months ago and found good support and ideas in the forums. Also having a thread of your own is nice to look back on every now and then. Especially as you hone your skills.