Sign in to follow this  
Torradin341

Salt Lake City, Utah

Hello all, I'm Torradin341. I was introduced to the game a few weeks ago and have been madly in love with it since. I've been having trouble settling on a team, mostly from the paradigm shift coming from Warmachine and Hordes (so much more movement). Mostly I've been head over heels about the Fishermen and the Masons, but I played some really fun games with the Butchers today, so... We'll see. Maybe I'll just get them all? Anyway, I'm based in Salt Lake City and can be found most days at Demolition Games (super cool FLGS). Stop by if your in the area, ask for Dan, and I'll be stoked to play a game!

Also, I'm stoked to be able to register here and join in all of the discussions, though to be honest, I'm mostly a lurker. Nice to be able to say 'hi' though!

Awesome! I look forward to it!

On a very related note, if you are looking to buy the figures and accessories still, I know Demolition Games is putting together their initial order for Guild Ball products. If you give them a call and let them know what you want, they'll be able to add it to the order and can hold it for you once it comes in.