Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Ironprice

Puppet master vs rough ground

Yes. Puppet Master makes the enemy model friendly, and Gliding is "An active model may spend [1] MP to move across rough-ground without penalty for the remainder of the current turn" which doesn't require the spending model to use it during their activation. The model could use Bonus Time.

A Puppet Mastered model could not use Come on, Mate! by way of counter example.

I don't want to sound narrow-minded, but rules questions are placed in the respective rulesquestion forum.

Nonetheless, you got the right answer.

In the same idea, if I PM Midas , can i spend on Mom to trigger his heroic that gives him a double dodge (that I will make him do toward me ) ?

I'd think not, as triggering the heroic is not part of an action described in PM's text.

But I'm moving the thread to the rules forum for clarity, as I'm often wrong with rules...

The original question about gliding is covered in the collected clarifications thread - you can spend 1 MP to give the enemy model Gliding.

You cannot activate Heroic Plays through Puppet Master.