Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mako

Calendar   07/14/2017

The new Event Calendar is live in the toolbar! Pundits can now log their upcoming events here so everyone can see what's going on in their area. Take a look, it will fill with more new things as the days go by.
Mako

Scholar's Guild Summer Challenge

35 posts in this topic

Hey all, can you help me out here. I do not have the S3 rulebook, had to borrow it off a mate to read a while back. Can anyone please tell me the name and postion within the church of the main Solthecian dude that is plotting and scheming etc. Kinda need it to finish a piece of my piece.

It's a title, like Pope. Before becoming Bacchus, the current one was Cardinal Prefectus Giuliano Rodrigo Brunetti. It's possible he's since taken a Bacchal name, the same way Popes take a name.

EDIT: He has. Full name is Bacchus Elect Pious VI, se Cardinal Prefectus Giuliano Rodrigo Brunetti.

Thanks @Siberys I can now finish my little attempt at a story

25 minutes ago, Mako said:

It turns out to be old man Jenkins in a mask all along :D

Damn, how did you know how my rookie story ended.

We've made it to ten entries, and there's still a couple of weeks to go! 

I'm finally making good on my promise to read and comment on them all, and then this weekend I'll open up a folder for finished entries - when you put things in there, create a new thread for it with your story title and (final) as the thread title, just so we know you definitely want to call it done.

Hopefully everyone gets time for that inevitable (and annoying) first edit pass before the month ends :D 

(also hopefully I get off my ass and type something soon...)

Twelve entries!

I've read and tried to give useful comment on all of them, but it's important to remember that I can only offer my personal opinions - if you don't agree with what I've said, ignore my suggestions. I won't be offended :)

I've also created the folder for final versions. Bear in mind that is where things need to be for judging - for advice, comments and edits it's better kept in this main section. Only put it there when you're happy to stop editing it (otherwise you could end up tweaking forever...).

Remember to add final in the title of the thread you create so we know it's definitely final and not an accidental mispost.

http://forums.steamforged.com/index.php?/forum/54-scholars-guild-summer-challenge-final-versions/

Some great pieces of writing, so congratulations to everyone that's already gotten theirs posted!

51 minutes ago, Saje said:

There's nothing wrong with us putting two pieces up as long as we decide which one goes in the folder right?

Nope! You can put up as many as you like in this bit, and only pick one one the last day :D