Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mako

Scholar's Guild Forum Challenge   06/26/2017

There's a new contest running through July, to write a 1000 word short story about a rookie For more details, head to the Tales of Infamy section down below. Happy writings!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steamforged

Anvil & Sledge Cards

Sneaky indeed.

Also very interesting as it seems to imply that the Blacksmiths may choose their Captain Model among the Masters available to them (an Apprentice as Captain wouldn't make much sense, at least fluff wise).

I could have sworn I just saw a card that said......

.....SQUIRREL!!!

Malritch likes this

In unprecedented news steamforged games reveal the new mascot for the upcoming Blacksmiths team is in fact a pistol toting bad mounthed mutheffer Penguin named Pepper. Also leaked is that he will act as an apprentice to Veteran Salt who joined the Blacksmiths after a binge on a bloated washed up corpse gave him guts of steel.........

Lord Antoine, TanE, Malritch and 1 other like this

11 hours ago, masterkdog said:

In unprecedented news steamforged games reveal the new mascot for the upcoming Blacksmiths team is in fact a pistol toting bad mounthed mutheffer Penguin named Pepper. Also leaked is that he will act as an apprentice to Veteran Salt who joined the Blacksmiths after a binge on a bloated washed up corpse gave him guts of steel.........

And now I want them to have a penguin mascot...

Malritch and Lord Antoine like this

Imagine it Salt and Pepper. Salt is a master mascot who trains his apprentice Pepper in the finer points of mascotery (definately a word). Totally makes sense and is 100% happening cos I said so ;)

Ik-tornado likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0