Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mako

Calendar   07/14/2017

The new Event Calendar is live in the toolbar! Pundits can now log their upcoming events here so everyone can see what's going on in their area. Take a look, it will fill with more new things as the days go by.
Melos

Tater from big league harvest markers

Greetings, 

Me and my friends were talking about the big league Tater and were wondering if his harvest marker rules would supersede the current rules for harvest markers as his cannot be destroyed if an opponent moves on them. 

Which rules would that Tater use? 

45 minutes ago, Melos said:

Greetings, 

Me and my friends were talking about the big league Tater and were wondering if his harvest marker rules would supersede the current rules for harvest markers as his cannot be destroyed if an opponent moves on them. 

Which rules would that Tater use? 

I don't think Tater's season 2 rules are still available now that it's season 3.  If they are I'm going to start using season 2 Midas more.

So does that mean he can't be used in the big league anymore because his now standard model is almost available? 

13 minutes ago, Melos said:

So does that mean he can't be used in the big league anymore because his now standard model is almost available? 

That Is up to your Longshank but In my Big League, he Isn't available for Loan now, only for the Farmers. 

For our Big League, I still allow Tater (because we have no Farmers team as the league started before Farmers were fully revealed), and also allow the sprint to remove harvest token mechanic.

1 hour ago, TheLieutenant said:

It's fine to still use Tater in Big League games, but his harvest-markers will now follow the same rules as 'ordinary' harvest-markers. 

But in the Big League we have to use the Season 2 Cards where he is allowed to use him or do we have to use the S3 Rules?

It would further bring me to the question, what cardset is used, when someone is playing farmers in the BL. The Farmer player have to use S3 cards, I'm sure here. But if someone want to loan Tater, could he choose between the S2 card and loaning him from the Longshank or does he have to loan Tater from the Farmer Player with S3 cards?

On 2017-6-7 at 2:42 AM, TheLieutenant said:

It's fine to still use Tater in Big League games, but his harvest-markers will now follow the same rules as 'ordinary' harvest-markers. 

Thanks for the ruling!  My friend was hoping he could still use the harvest token rules from the season 2 card but this clears that right up!