Lena

6 Player Team Boxes?

So I vaguely seem to remember Steamforged planning to release 6 player boxes at some point as Hunters have right now, but I couldn't find where I had read it. Am I imaging things or is this going to be a thing?

can anyone confirm if these are metal or plastic? i remember them saying that the farmers were going to be the first new products in plastic after kickoff but i can't find that anymore

36 minutes ago, blackwaltz7 said:

can anyone confirm if these are metal or plastic? i remember them saying that the farmers were going to be the first new products in plastic after kickoff but i can't find that anymore

Metal. It'd be pretty lame to release a box called 'Master of Puppets' and it be plastic.

13 hours ago, JS said:

Metal. It'd be pretty lame to release a box called 'Master of Puppets' and it be plastic.

That would certainly not be justice for all. Quite the opposite, it'd be a black day with death magnetic anger, you'd be hardwired to self-destruct or just want to load and reload and kill 'em all. 

Anyone know if these 6 man boxes will be in the newer metals that the season 3 releases have been or if they will be the same as the existing releases for the season 1 models?