Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rickybobby17b

Big league trades

So I'm playing in a big league and I'm wondering what other players were fun to use favors and trade for? Probably not going to go for Harry just because I play that all the time but any players from any other team stand out as would work really well with alchemists? I play Midas most often but will use this big league to learn smoke better.

vKat loves Minx

It's not a character trade, but if you can get your hands on the Morticians plot card Angry Dead, it lets Crucible inflict the Taken Out condition with 1 damage.

Well, you could auction off Vitriol almost every week if you are looking to earn favors.  

But if you want to buy people into Alchemists, Meathook is just the best setup piece for vKat ever (though unlike doubles, she can't tool him up here) since she lowers defense and adds a condition on any single damage hit.  oSiren is just wrong for enabling a football game on top of Vitriol.  Silence brings a fire aoe and the always fun tucked/shutout for a smoke lineup.  Chaska can contribute to smoke via momentous boom boxes.  Colossus is fun for singled out and is a fast footballer.  Pint Pot is just fun and doesn't really need anything from your team.  Flint can again provide a ridiculous striker.  Those are the ones I'd shoot for off the top of my head.

4 hours ago, MechMage said:

vKat loves Minx

It's not a character trade, but if you can get your hands on the Morticians plot card Angry Dead, it lets Crucible inflict the Taken Out condition with 1 damage.

Does this really work like that? That's bad ass. I might have to show our morticians player that when he plays against someone other than my alchs 

1 hour ago, rickybobby17b said:

Does this really work like that? That's bad ass. I might have to show our morticians player that when he plays against someone other than my alchs 

Taken Out is a condition.  I haven't checked in the rules forum because I wanted to see the look on my opponents' faces when I used it but I'm 90% sure it works.  Unfortunately the morticians in my currently league weren't amicable to bargaining and I'm taking a break from alchemists afterwards so I've never been able to do it in practice.

Alchs are one of the best teams to just look what you are facing next week and auction off everything else for ungodly amounts of resources to spend at will.

Good example is almost any team will take the kat you arent using..

Then use those favours to bargai n for the best players you can get for that week and other things.

On 17 May 2017 at 6:10 PM, MechMage said:

vKat loves Minx

Works better with a Mortician loaning Crucible but the premise is fine. ;)