Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magasaki

The Dukes Archives - Community assets

Hi guys, around a year ago i floated the idea of a site that gathers and collects community assets into a shared and accessible library. This would include custom tilesets, campaigns, painting guides etc. Well i'm picking the project up again now the game is released and a preview page to the site can be seen here http://www.dukesarchives.com/ we are also ready to start taking submissions and discussing ideas with you guys so please get in touch.

Cheers

I think this is bloody brilliant! Let me know If you need anyone to help with Lore Flashcards :D no doubt it's only adds immersion to a game when you understand what you are fighting. 

Any help anyone can give would be appreciated. The backend for the site is complete now (behind the page you can see) but i won't do more work on it until I start to receive any submissions as without content the site won't go anywhere. However, what would be great (that I might be able to do this weekend if no one else gets chance) is a photoshop or pdf template for the tile

Sir Orpheus likes this

I have some assets, we corresponded on mail a year ago (perhaps you remember MushyBrains or Jimmy). I can finalize the tile template i left half finished as soon as i have received my box or someone can send me high res scans/photos of the icons and one tile straight from above. I will also easily be able to fix card templates for treasures, enemies and encounters. But again had I only my box I could do it over a weekend in form of psd files with everything layered neatly.

Sir Orpheus likes this

I'm a fairly decent writer, while the whole pdf is outa my resource range. I do have no issue contributing to the Lore flashcards. Is a good idea being most of the people I play the board game with, have never actually played the game. 

Sounds good man, drop me a message via the site and we can talk about it more over email. I already have some ideas for these.

Cheers

I'm happy to help with writing stuff. I've actually got some writing credentials now - a fact that I'm quite sillily pleased over.

Can't say I'll be much help until late June, however. I've got exams in June, so much of my time is spent either revising from those or doing nothing to ease my sanity

It bothers me that the Duke's Archives has Arty in the background :/ should have a picture of Seethe IMHO. You know, the Duke :P

I'll be able to contribute here pretty quick, working on a Moonlight Butterfly boss battle.