Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mako

Scholar's Guild Forum Challenge   06/26/2017

There's a new contest running through July, to write a 1000 word short story about a rookie For more details, head to the Tales of Infamy section down below. Happy writings!  
Retro Edge

news Every EU country has Shipping status except Germany... Something went wrong here. Edit: May 31th SHIPPED! Edit: June 7th NOW it's shipped, they lied again...

247 posts in this topic

So you just noticed two weeks ago? The pledge manager was opened last year. Will be tough to get anything either way then. Sorry pal :(

German backer of the English version - I don't mind the delay, errors happen, but I do mind being kept completely in the dark (no pun intended).

Please Steamforged - just a short update about what is going on, it's not too much to ask!

Retro Edge and bartschinator like this

I have received an answer from Steamforged support that my address is now locked and the game will be send.

In Backerkit the adress is still unlocked. I will update if backerkit status changed or if I receive my copy.

At least it seems to go forward a little bit.

So if we write to the support now our chances for having the game shipped in three weeks are good?

7 hours ago, MoS said:

I have received an answer from Steamforged support that my address is now locked and the game will be send.

In Backerkit the adress is still unlocked. I will update if backerkit status changed or if I receive my copy.

At least it seems to go forward a little bit.

Don't get your hopes up, they're just lying to you too.

Sorry, but "address is now locked and it will be send"? Pfffff as if, that even sounds made-up.

In the only answer I ever got a few weeks ago, they said to me clearly that they can't give individual informations.

This is the quote.

"Shiping is now being handled by the distribution centre so we are unable to give an ETA on your individual package."

I don't know what to say anymore about this company. I'm speechless.

Nurgle likes this

As Update #107 stated the copies will be sent out last week or beginning this week...We have thursday...and still no one in germnay reported anything else then "answered".
Its sad that they cannot say anything to that, that sounds a bit believable...

On 12.5.2017 at 10:14 PM, Lukas\[T]/ said:

Austria, English version -> Partially Shipped! *woop* *woop*

Almost one week since my shipping status changed from "Answered" to "Partially Shipped"...

still no tracking number or sign of my game :(

All we need is just a little patience :lol:

My fiancé ordered a Triwa watch for me online yesterday.

It arrived today.

This pleasant experience ironically made me lose my tranquility about this whole DS affair again and I'm once again extremely pissed about this whole sh*tty and intransparent fulfillment process. What the f*ck is going on?!

Where the fuck is the English copy for Germany?

What the fuck is going on @Steamforged?

I'm sick of this shit. ANOTHER WEEK, and still NOT ONE FREAKING PERSON in germany who got it. 

Lies, lies, lies everywhere, that's all they can do, what a joke of a company.

As forum mods, we've been letting this thread go on (because we're not here to purge complaints or force people to like things), but I do need to say one thing - please watch the language and post mostly calmly.

I know that's easy for me to say, and it's massively frustrating and annoying for things to have gotten to this point, but there's a limit to the behaviour we can allow on the forum before stepping in. We don't want to have to start moderating things because people are swearing and raging.

@Mako: I agree.

Btw. Do you Admins have any more direct connection to officials from Steamforged than us and could maybe ask them about this issue, and then communicate any answer to us?

Seems like the normal email contact just causes tons of emails for their support and then a huge delay for those who sent them out, while if you´d be able to get an answer in which are many interested, it could reduce the emails sent out to Steamforged and perhaps reduces some stress for everyone. Thank you. 

Not really I'm afraid - I'm not staff so don't know the internal goings on of the KS, and have limited abilities to find things like this out. I'm confident they've seen this thread and will be looking into it, but you'll find out the answers as quickly as I do!

I'd think that they won't want to say anything until they know exactly what the situation is, to avoid any further confusion. If there's been a communication glitch between two locations in different countries, that can get really confusing (from my own job working across multiple sites, I know how much time a simple miscommunication can cost a project). Hopefully soon though.

Kidoh likes this

On 16.5.2017 at 7:05 PM, Oberendgegner said:

So you just noticed two weeks ago? The pledge manager was opened last year. Will be tough to get anything either way then. Sorry pal :(

yes, the site said, i would get an E-Mail to activate my pledge-manager login. I didn't. I can 100% confirm, that i did NOT get any E-Mail whatsoever... I would like to contact support abotu that. I mean, i cannot say i am 100% positive, that there is no fault about it on my end, but not getting a reply from support in allmost 3 weeks now, doesn't really strengthen my will to co-operate with SFG

Edit: i hope this post makes any sense to seomone reading it, drunk AF right now

3 hours ago, bartschinator said:

yes, the site said, i would get an E-Mail to activate my pledge-manager login. I didn't. I can 100% confirm, that i did NOT get any E-Mail whatsoever... I would like to contact support abotu that. I mean, i cannot say i am 100% positive, that there is no fault about it on my end, but not getting a reply from support in allmost 3 weeks now, doesn't really strengthen my will to co-operate with SFG

Edit: i hope this post makes any sense to seomone reading it, drunk AF right now

I don't want to sound snide or insulting, but the pledge manager was up for 2 months (from early nov to early january), there were 13 updates (from 83 to 95) during that period in addition to kickstarter emails/messages, that all mentionned the pledge manager, and you didn't notice until it was alreqdy closed?

3 hours ago, Spinsane said:

I don't want to sound snide or insulting, but the pledge manager was up for 2 months (from early nov to early january), there were 13 updates (from 83 to 95) during that period in addition to kickstarter emails/messages, that all mentionned the pledge manager, and you didn't notice until it was alreqdy closed?

that's the point. I NEVER had any E-Mail from steamforged in my inbox, even though the domain is whitelisted. The single and only E-Mail in my inbox from steamforged is an automatic reply to my ticket, saying that someone will reply to me, which NEVER happened up until today. The fact that this autoresponder came through confirms that the whitelist is actually working. I still couldn't exclude any faults during the registration process on my end and tried to get in touch with steamforged without any success and that is why i am pissed af right now.

So what effectively happened - even though it might not have been intended - is: I was ripped off my money with no service in return.

19 minutes ago, bartschinator said:

that's the point. I NEVER had any E-Mail from steamforged in my inbox, even though the domain is whitelisted. The single and only E-Mail in my inbox from steamforged is an automatic reply to my ticket, saying that someone will reply to me, which NEVER happened up until today. The fact that this autoresponder came through confirms that the whitelist is actually working. I still couldn't exclude any faults during the registration process on my end and tried to get in touch with steamforged without any success and that is why i am pissed af right now.

So what effectively happened - even though it might not have been intended - is: I was ripped off my money with no service in return.

Just a heads up, the updates were emailed from kickstarter and backerkit, not from steamforged directly.  I don't know if that would have changed anything.

15 minutes ago, Deathpainter2000 said:

Just a heads up, the updates were emailed from kickstarter and backerkit, not from steamforged directly.  I don't know if that would have changed anything.

thanks for that headsup. I just searched my inbox. Nothing from anything related to backerkit. Kickstarter just brings up mails from 2015 and i actually did not kickstart the game, i latepledged and i am pretty sure it said to have steamforged.com whitelisted. Even searching for "Dark Souls" doesn't bring up anything related to this mess.

1 hour ago, bartschinator said:

thanks for that headsup. I just searched my inbox. Nothing from anything related to backerkit. Kickstarter just brings up mails from 2015 and i actually did not kickstart the game, i latepledged and i am pretty sure it said to have steamforged.com whitelisted. Even searching for "Dark Souls" doesn't bring up anything related to this mess.

As a fellow late pledger i can assure you...if you didnt work with the pledgemanager you didnt payed money...cause that all came after that...and missing the opening of the manager is not SFGs fault

and back o topic...

another week without anything...no update...no status change...funny thing is the shipping should have started beginning this week...and although SFG responded on facebook that german backers are getting shipped and received english copie...i find it odd that no one of the active backers (facebook, kickstarter and here...or even friends that backed too) received even a status change...

Hope that changes next week....

5 hours ago, Kryik said:

As a fellow late pledger i can assure you...if you didnt work with the pledgemanager you didnt payed money...cause that all came after that...and missing the opening of the manager is not SFGs fault

Oh yeah? Strange how i can print details of the payment in paypal.

And if they tell you, after they got your money, that you will get an E-Mail once the manager goes live but you didn't get that e-mail for whatever reason, then it is at least something their support should look into. But you know yourself how well that currently works.

Edit: I'd actually be fine with not getting it anymore, if i had my money back. The next store has it in shelf, but i am not going to drop double money on this.

8 hours ago, Kryik said:

As a fellow late pledger i can assure you...if you didnt work with the pledgemanager you didnt payed money...

That is simply not true dude. Maybe you are confusing it with someone who pledged 1$ during kickstarter and then more via the pledgemanager. But for a latepledge you had to pay the core set immediatly and then had to pay for addons and shipping via the pledgemanager.

@bartschinator While I feel for you mate, I still don't understand how you could miss the existance of the pledgemanager for so long. Did you not pay any attention to the Kickstarter page? Where you not curious at all? Again, sorry for you, but you are really late.

A new week brings new hopes!! 

Lets cross our fingers for some updates this week, maybe even getting the game.

Hope dies last!

I don't think we will ever get the game anymore, to be honest.

SFG thinks we all have it now and they think the work is done while nothing happened in reality and if you try to ask them, they won't believe you.

Like I said, we're getting scammed here, not intentional, but still.

Maybe it's time to report them to the police, I don't know what else we can do anymore.

They took our money and now they are like "F it, were done here".

1 hour ago, Retro Edge said:

SFG thinks we all have it now and they think the work is done while nothing happened in reality and if you try to ask them, they won't believe you.

Maybe it's time to report them to the police, I don't know what else we can do anymore.

wow, what a bullshit..

GolmarKlonk likes this

1 hour ago, Retro Edge said:

Let's relax, and also realise the situation we're in. 

Firstly, while I am sure you will receive a copy eventually.. Even if you don't this is Kickstarter my friend. 

There have been MANY instances of people backing something that ultimately fails. When you use Kickstarter you are GAMBLING your money on the hopes the product will come to life in the manor you expect. 

What I'm trying to say is, if you can't afford to part ways with the money then you shouldn't have used Kickstarter in the first place. 

It sucks I know, but this is a reality I honestly don't think many people here are familiar with. So when I read people getting extremely angry with SFG support or not receiving the game yet, I'm reminded that this is exactly what you signed up for. 

Be patient, it will arrive when it arrives. And if it doesn't, this is Kickstarter I'm afraid. 

Bonko likes this