Anyone hear anything yet on the Farmers release date yet? Living in Kentucky, I feel, I should be playing the Farmers! Just ready to play and paint the models up. Thanks for any news.

The responses I got from the pundits etc manning the Steamforged stall at Salute were that there were production issues and SteamCon would be a more likely release date.

7 hours ago, S_A_T_S said:

The responses I got from the pundits etc manning the Steamforged stall at Salute were that there were production issues and SteamCon would be a more likely release date.

What people and myself at Salute was told It will be looking like July.

My guess Is the Mystery Guild will SteamCon

This was what Mat Hart said in a facebook live video on April 18:

"These guys are coming out in ... I think it's a couple of months. We were trying to get them out for April, but we just had to make sure that these guys came out as well as they possibly could. We wanted to squeeze a couple of extra things into the box to make sure it was the very best value that we could put together for you guys. And what we have done is got a six man team, a goal and a unique piece of terrain all in one box, which I'm pretty happy about."

I can understand them not wanting to be specific about dates. If they provide a date and then miss it they might get a lot of complaints. Or if they put them on sale when they only had limited stock that would also result in frustration if they sell out too quick.