Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Buckets

Forfieting movement at anytime to clear knockdown

Hi there,

Played a game on the weekend and i might've got a rule wrong. The situation is that Vet Katalyst is knocked down and clears conditions. He then makes an attack against compound triggering gluttonous mass and is knocked down again in the counter attack. Vet Katalyst then forfeits movement to stand up again to continue making attacks. I assumed that you had to forfeit movement at the start of your activation to stand up.

So the question is:

Can you forfeit movement to standup anytime in your activation or does it have to be at the start.

Cheers, and sorry to the dude if I got this one wrong.

Sheenie92 likes this

A model suffering the knocked-down condition may forfeit their Standard-Advance in order to remove this condition (i.e. stand up).

Nothing about beginning of the turn. You can forfeit it so long as long as you haven't used your advance at all. 

Buckets likes this

The knocked down condition can be cleared in the normal way by spending momentum to clear conditions, or by forfeiting a standard advance.

The standard advance can be used or forfeited at any time during the model's activation, there is no requirement for it to be at the start of the activation.

Buckets likes this

If a model forfeit their Standard Advance, will Additional Advance like Second Wind and Snow's Oooh..Ball! still valid to use?