Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Entrox Licher

US Shipping Status

216 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Cyberfizz said:

if no money has exchanged hands then probably wait, however, if he has your money forget the emails go break his legs.... or maybe yeah another email.

No money exchanged yet, so I shall wait. Thank you for your advice! I'm just getting super excited and jealous of all the people with their newly stated "partially shipped" statuses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ricoratso said:

No money exchanged yet, so I shall wait. Thank you for your advice! I'm just getting super excited and jealous of all the people with their newly stated "partially shipped" statuses

I would be exactly the same. If you havent hounded him then maybe just give him a call, as direct was he a backer, if he wasnt then you know it will be a couple more weeks, if he was then he should have it any time soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we know if Canada is shipping from its own Hubs or are they reliant on US distribution?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, so I don't want to get too excited but I could use some feedback.  Has anyone else seen a package in their USPS account or UPS or similar, that says it's from a company called "Shippo"?  I looked them up and what they do is help route large quantities of packages through different carriers.  I got a tracking # when I looked up my USPS account, and am hopeful this is the DS board game.  East Coast, USA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, YrNotYrKhakis said:

Hey guys, so I don't want to get too excited but I could use some feedback.  Has anyone else seen a package in their USPS account or UPS or similar, that says it's from a company called "Shippo"?  I looked them up and what they do is help route large quantities of packages through different carriers.  I got a tracking # when I looked up my USPS account, and am hopeful this is the DS board game.  East Coast, USA

When you look at the tracking info does it say the weight? If it is less then 7-8 pounds it isn't DS

Back5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be sure to keep us posted if you all get your games ;) I can't wait any longer to see the US board games and have one myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Gervill Froad said:

When you look at the tracking info does it say the weight? If it is less then 7-8 pounds it isn't DS

No weights are shown, unfortunately.  I don't have any update on it either.  It still just says a shipping label was created.  So I guess it's not on the move quite yet.  I'll keep you guys updated on if it turns out to be the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally show as partial shipped, but unfortunately I have no way to track the game while it is shipping...

Oh yeah, in Colorado.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got "partially shipped" some time between Sunday night and Monday (NY here). A UK backer elsewhere on the forums claimed to have gotten a tracking number on Backerkit about a week and a half after getting "partially shipped", and then almost a week later got the game delivered. So I'm estimating that I'll receive the game some time in the middle of this month. Fingers crossed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to say I've got my tracking number and my game is incoming, due to be here late tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Backer kit just added my tracking. Label was created yesterday. Hasn't been picked up yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Lyiat said:

Just wanted to say I've got my tracking number and my game is incoming, due to be here late tomorrow.

Where are you in the country? I'm in Mass trying to figure out when things are going to ship here to my local hobby shop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ricoratso said:

Where are you in the country? I'm in Mass trying to figure out when things are going to ship here to my local hobby shop

I have a rule of being not too specific about where I live, but lets just say I'm within a few hours of Boston.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lyiat said:

I have a rule of being not too specific about where I live, but lets just say I'm within a few hours of Boston.

Oh shit same! And yeah no worries, I won't come and invade you ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had partially shipped on Monday and Weds had a ticket for a missed parcel. Hoping that is the game fingers crossed....wife was home so I am guessing the driver didnt want to leave his vehicle..Also it was USPS no tracking number on backerkit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now