Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Entrox Licher

US Shipping Status

216 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Gervill Froad said:

I am not sure but i think they are sending on 2 day shipping... so within a week i imagine...and hope

At the top of the backer page when you are looking at your DS info there is a grey bar with a status.

the link to get to this page is the one that backerkit emailed to me correct? I just want to get a absolutely clear picture here b/c I have not seen anything about shipping period. Sorry to be a pain I just want to understand.....

3 minutes ago, RyanL4 said:

the link to get to this page is the one that backerkit emailed to me correct? I just want to get a absolutely clear picture here b/c I have not seen anything about shipping period. Sorry to be a pain I just want to understand.....

I think you should go to Backerkit.com and create an account using the same email you pledged with. then log in as a backer (there are 2 different logins 1 is for creators and 1 is for backers) After you log in as a backer you should see your DS pledge, click on that and on the top of the page you will see the Status in a grey bar.

Just now, Gervill Froad said:

I think you should go to Backerkit.com and create an account using the same email you pledged with. then log in as a backer (there are 2 different logins 1 is for creators and 1 is for backers) After you log in as a backer you should see you DS pledge, click on that and on the top of the page you will see the Status in a grey bar.

I really appreciate your help. Thank you very much.

No problem i hope my instructions were correct XD

Your replies are always helpful. This isnt the first time youve answered my questions. Here is the back story: My brother and I went half and half on the kickstarter. When we were talking about it he said that he wasnt sure he was into the idea so i waited for him to get his thoughts together. The next day he showed up and told me that he backed it later on that night and that he would like me to pay him back the $40 when I got the chance. That is all fine and dandy but he is far less excited (and more busy) than I have been this semester and is less than thrilled when I bug him to check the backerkit every hour or so.....

Unfortunately it seems that without his email I will be unable to be as in tuned with this process as you all are. I have to wait to see what you guys say in order to find out anything. 

Just now, RyanL4 said:

Your replies are always helpful. This isnt the first time youve answered my questions. Here is the back story: My brother and I went half and half on the kickstarter. When we were talking about it he said that he wasnt sure he was into the idea so i waited for him to get his thoughts together. The next day he showed up and told me that he backed it later on that night and that he would like me to pay him back the $40 when I got the chance. That is all fine and dandy but he is far less excited (and more busy) than I have been this semester and is less than thrilled when I bug him to check the backerkit every hour or so.....

Unfortunately it seems that without his email I will be unable to be as in tuned with this process as you all are. I have to wait to see what you guys say in order to find out anything. 

I see,

Well it is safe to say the US shipping is under way and we should all have our game within a week or maybe 2 depending on what hub has your copy.

I see,

Well it is safe to say the US shipping is under way and we should all have our game within a week or maybe 2 depending on what hub has your copy.

I am in Ohio. So hopefully Hub 1!!! EAST COAST FOR THE WIN

32 minutes ago, Visceroth said:

MI partially shipped!

Don't see anything about tracking, but this is good enough for now.

Did it jump from answered to partially shipped? Or was it ready to ship for a while?

5 minutes ago, Gervill Froad said:

Did it jump from answered to partially shipped? Or was it ready to ship for a while?

It jumped straight from answered as far as I know. Was checking throughout the work day and was always answered. A few hours later and here we are.

Just now, Visceroth said:

It jumped straight from answered as far as I know. Was checking throughout the work day and was always answered. A few hours later and here we are.

Ah ok, looks like my copy wont ship for another day then.

56 minutes ago, Gervill Froad said:

Did SFG ever send tracking information to UK backers?

If so, where would we see it? Email? backer kit?

Some people got tracking information, and some people even got accurate information that wasn't stale. It came via every method but in disparate distribution so the answer to the question you want to ask is there is no way for you to know if you are getting a tracking number until you either get one or the game, and if it's more accurate than the ones the UK backers received.

5 hours ago, Gervill Froad said:

Did SFG ever send tracking information to UK backers?

If so, where would we see it? Email? backer kit?

On my backerkit page i got a tracking number which worked. I never received any email though and had to keep checking backer kit, a lot more than is healthy for anyone to be checking their backer kit too!

Its also still got the status of partially shipped and its currently on its way by parcel farce.

You all seem morally just enough to bow before fighting an invader, so I'm going to ask you guys a quick question. I ordered my game through a store that was labelled on the steamforged website. I asked them if they had backed it and they would be recieving a number of copies. 

Now, I've emailed them twice and cannot get a direct answer, but do you guys think they kickstarter backed it or just ordered copies for general release in late May? The store owner has already stated he would hold one for me, but I feel bad bothering him again with another email.

Should I just wait until he emails me or he updates their website?

Honestly can't give you advice going through a third party website, especially if I don't know which vendor it is. If he said he's going to hold one for you, then I would wait until most of the kickstarter rewards have been shipped before going back to badger him.

2 minutes ago, ricoratso said:

You all seem morally just enough to bow before fighting an invader, so I'm going to ask you guys a quick question. I ordered my game through a store that was labelled on the steamforged website. I asked them if they had backed it and they would be recieving a number of copies. 

Now, I've emailed them twice and cannot get a direct answer, but do you guys think they kickstarter backed it or just ordered copies for general release in late May? The store owner has already stated he would hold one for me, but I feel bad bothering him again with another email.

Should I just wait until he emails me or he updates their website?

if no money has exchanged hands then probably wait, however, if he has your money forget the emails go break his legs.... or maybe yeah another email.