Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mako

Calendar   07/14/2017

The new Event Calendar is live in the toolbar! Pundits can now log their upcoming events here so everyone can see what's going on in their area. Take a look, it will fill with more new things as the days go by.
Entrox Licher

US Shipping Status

216 posts in this topic

Going to just throw this thread out here so all of us here in the US can compare notes basically, see when people start to get it in, if you see it in any FLGS, etc. 

On my end, have been in avid contact with my FLGS (a retail backer) and they are telling me that they were supposed to have them by Friday and it's a bit of a mystery as to why they didn't.  They've talked with a couple of other retail backers going through the same thing.  They've reached out to SFG for official word, but with the weekend and hectic nature they must be in no word yet. Current working theory, but just theory mind you, is that they might have gotten stuck in Customs.  That's all they've told me!

TimBo, did it change during the last hours? If this is the case, it would mean that Kickstarter changes and works also at the weekend. So that chances increase that the shipping can start tomorrow in the morning.

As a German Backer as well I would be pleased to see this. 

Or does anybody know if Backerkit is in work over the weekends too and thus any issues can be solved even before Monday Morning?

Im a bit nervous... i remember paying 24+75 for the shipping and an early bird pledge... but in my backer kick it only shows 24 being charged. Is that the only charge because the 75 was through KS and not the backer kit? Or did i mess up somewhere?

43 minutes ago, Gervill Froad said:

Im a bit nervous... i remember paying 24+75 for the shipping and an early bird pledge... but in my backer kick it only shows 24 being charged. Is that the only charge because the 75 was through KS and not the backer kit? Or did i mess up somewhere?

That's because the 24 was the only thing backerkit charged. Your 80 pounds was done through kickstarter proper yes. 

Just now, RyanL4 said:

I am on the eat coast of the US and still do not have a tracking number....... Anyone else in the same boat?

Everyone is in the same boat

Just now, Gervill Froad said:

Everyone is in the same boat

thank you. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. The wait has been killing me.

1 minute ago, RyanL4 said:

thank you. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. The wait has been killing me.

I am going to be kinda upset if the store around me are selling the product before the backers even get their copies....

2 minutes ago, livewartek said:

Still no information on shipping for me here in CT. But we still have the rest of the day right?

Considering UK backers reported having the status of Preparing to ship DAYS before it was actually shipped i would say we have 1-2 more weeks of torture XD

I just love the whole "Prepare to die April 21 2017" still on their page, it should definitely change to "Prepare to die, maybe, sometime soon?" But no, East coast here, still nothing. Guess they aren't gonna ship this week either haha

I'm up in New England, no changes here. Kinda curious as to what's going on, but I can wait a few more weeks for my copy.