Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mako

Scholar's Guild Forum Challenge   06/26/2017

There's a new contest running through July, to write a 1000 word short story about a rookie For more details, head to the Tales of Infamy section down below. Happy writings!  
tandgproductions

Match Report - Engineers vs. Fishermen

Truth be told we did say this would be coming out at the weekend but with our Hunter Scout Reports and Salute you guys might not get a chance to watch it, so here it is early! Our newest match report, Fishies vs Pin Vice! :-)

SCArmoury likes this

Haven't finished watching but I'm fairly certain that Knee Slider does not cost you the momentum from the goal. The line about Run the length is there so you can't do both. Though I could be wrong.

Edit: Pin Vice takes 3 dmg at the end of her activation if she deletions herself.

Even if the ball marker was within 4" of the goal, tap in cares about the position of Locus, not the ball marker so TN would still be 4.

Mother can not end her movement on the nest. You can move over Markers but you cannot end your movement with your bases overlapping.

tandgproductions and Cole like this

The conversation when Kraken made his attack on Compound was strange. It was also strange that it was made with a charge. You said "I'm going to risk the gluttonous mass double, I'm going to risk you not getting a wrap." Gluttonous Mass activates as soon as the model is hit, before results are selected. So regardless of whether Kraken wrapped or not the whole attack is still ignored.

Also the pass from Mother to Locus should have been on one die. Kraken was knocked down but that doesn't affect him being an intervening model.

Otherwise it looked like one of those really fiddly games where there are so many options available and there isn't a single obvious route to take at the start of each turn. I like to take my time with these ones and see if I can unlock the puzzle, but that usually results in games taking as long as yours did.

tandgproductions and Cole like this

There were a few rules mistakes, but I really liked the report and watched another one right after. The format is easy to follow. Great job! :)

Just now, Ruffy said:

There were a few rules mistakes, but I really liked the report and watched another one right after. The format is easy to follow. Great job! :)

There always is, it's pretty much impossible to avoid, especially with new teams. Glad you enjoyed them!

Just now, Ruffy said:

I also discovered your twitter account with all the Farmers spoilers today. :D

If you have instagram we'd also recommend that as it's usually the first place we post most things! :)

On 2017-4-20 at 11:41 AM, Dracilic said:

Haven't finished watching but I'm fairly certain that Knee Slider does not cost you the momentum from the goal. The line about Run the length is there so you can't do both. Though I could be wrong.

This one has always irked me. It doesn't say it doesn't cost momentum, it merely says that you use Knee Slider instead of Run the Length. Imho you still spend the 1 momentum, but you instead get a huge dodge instead of just 4".

1 hour ago, Oddman said:

This one has always irked me. It doesn't say it doesn't cost momentum, it merely says that you use Knee Slider instead of Run the Length. Imho you still spend the 1 momentum, but you instead get a huge dodge instead of just 4".

It's been ruled that it doesn't cost momentum.  The line of "instead of" is just prevent using both.