Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steamforged

sleeves Card Sleeves for Dark Souls™ - The Board Game

33 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, TheAntsAreBack said:

I use www.MagicMadhouse in the UK and they have always been reliable, with a lot of stock options.

my cards came from Germany and they were dirt cheap, so deffo worth a look :)

Has anybody used sleeves on their decks yet? If so how do you store your game afterwards. Same with popping everything out. Does it all fit in the box still?

I didn't think much about it and bought black sleeves for the regular sized cards. You guys think they will be ok? I think only the boss stuff is regular size so it should be fine right? I guess I could even do a different color per boss to make it easy

Got myself some sleeves from Dragon Shield for the behaviour cards and some sleeves made specifically for the small pilot cards from X-Wing for the treasure cards.

Both fit perfectly snug around the cards, though now the stacks are almost thrice as high, so I need to get some deck boxes next.

Deck boxes for the small cards would be nice.

As for sleeves: of the ones advertised I needed 1 of the large sleeve boxes and 4 of the smaller ones. Was about 50$ total for all the sleeves. 

I stored them in the box in stacks, but until I get some sort of holder foam/trays for the minis, it won't matter how well I stack them because the stuff won't fit back in the box without seriously bending some of the models lol

34 minutes ago, stargorger said:

Deck boxes for the small cards would be nice.

As for sleeves: of the ones advertised I needed 1 of the large sleeve boxes and 4 of the smaller ones. Was about 50$ total for all the sleeves. 

I stored them in the box in stacks, but until I get some sort of holder foam/trays for the minis, it won't matter how well I stack them because the stuff won't fit back in the box without seriously bending some of the models lol

I just use small self-closing bags for the cards, that way I can keep the decks separate. One deck for level 1 encounters, one for level 2, player equipment, boss behaviors, etc.

I used these for the small sleeved cards:
2.5" x 3"

And these for the larger sleeved cards:
4"x6"

stargorger likes this