Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
rozyncrantz

4/29 - Ivy League Guild Ball @ Cornell, Ithaca NY

Guild Ball goes Ivy League! Come get an education in scoring goals!

We will use the Regional Cup format (9 player rosters, draft, 45 minute clocks, full painting requirements). 16 players max for the event. This event is also part of the CaptainCon Cup Circuit, contributing ranking points for the 2018 CaptainCon Cup!

$10 entry, registration starts at 10AM with first pairings by 11AM. Prizes will pay out cash for the top 3 with some additional prize support.
FB Event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1366705506727464/

We will be set up in the atrium at:
Corson-Mudd Hall
Cornell University
215 Tower Rd, Ithaca, NY 14853
https://goo.gl/maps/hwWCG7UNmXA2

Corson-Mudd is on the corner of Garden Ave and Tower Road. Street parking is free on weekends on Garden Ave, and space may be available in the lot behind Comstock Hall (enter from Campus Road).

Food isn't readily available in walking distance on this part of campus, so be prepared to bring lunch or order delivery.

You guys planning on having a decent turnout? I'm near Albany and it's kind of a long ride if only 2 other people show up... how'd the last tournament go. Do you guys have an active group?

10 hours ago, rickybobby17b said:

You guys planning on having a decent turnout? I'm near Albany and it's kind of a long ride if only 2 other people show up... how'd the last tournament go. Do you guys have an active group?

We should have a decent turnout.  I have 8-10 people who have told me directly that they will be there (2 are strong maybes, hence the range).  I feel confident saying we will have a good event.

10 hours ago, MechMage said:

Wish I could be there but I've got car work that day.

Booo!  Next time, my friend, next time.