Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mako

Shiny New Section

Hey folks, welcome to the shiny new previews section - when there's an official spoiler going out, it will also go here when possible for you all to enjoy/discuss and so on. Things posted in here are obviously safe to discuss all over the forum, but it seemed useful to have a place to go for everything new. As things get released, threads will get moved out into the relevant sections so if a thread leaves here it's likely to be in a different section, and what's more it'll be on sale ;) 

Bear with us while we put up the metaphorical wallpaper and find chairs, it's a little empty at the moment but you've got to start somewhere, right?

Ultran, Fomorian, TanE and 11 others like this

3 minutes ago, Wynter said:

Waits patiently for preview of new fantasy game.

It's in the next 5 minutes, right?

Oh that would be so amazing! Can't wait to see new infos about that to :)!

And now a special announcment the second mystery guild for season 3 is..................................................................................................................................................................

Wynter and jmrhode1 like this

Wow a fantastic section !!!!!!:D

I like it very much………..i hope new spoiler about every day !

So even though the new stuff (i.e Windles' card) are up on the various threads, am I crazy to assume they would be going in here as well???

Windle is indeed now making the place look untidy :)

Anything beyond that is SFGs call, they'll be posting the official previews. Only reason there's nothing new here so far is probably the fact that I did it close to the weekend in an elegant display of very bad timing! :D 

Gouldenstein likes this

6 hours ago, Ik-tornado said:

Windle moves subforums more than he moves in game!

Was gonna say. I think my thread has whiplash. 

What can I say, it's always shenanigans when things get changed about. That's the only time a thread in this section won't be created by SFG :D

Whats even funnier is it'll get moved back yet again when he gets released...