Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mako

Calendar   07/14/2017

The new Event Calendar is live in the toolbar! Pundits can now log their upcoming events here so everyone can see what's going on in their area. Take a look, it will fill with more new things as the days go by.
byronthebear

The Sanchex Cup 2!

67 posts in this topic

Jared(Morticians) 12 - 8 Teabag Nation(Masons) 

Thanks for the game and glad we were able to work out a time to play.

I scheduled my match with my opponent for yesterday and they never showed. I've been contacting them since Sunday and they very infrequently respond...

Tom W. Masons 12 vs Hayden Alchemists 4

Dice unfortunately failed Hayden on some key passes otherwise the game would have been closer.

A typical brawlers vs ballers game in which all of the alchemist team took a Hammer to the face, bar Flask, who stood there being annoying. And Midas nabbing the goal for the Alchemists.

Great game mate, best of luck for the rest of the tournament.

Hope the vassal dice gods treat you better next time.

52 minutes ago, Desertspiral said:

You need more accessible contact credentials.  

also, Saying - 'lets play in 4 hours' is not scheduling a match.  

I'm not playing these games with you.

Here is the transcript of our conversation.

http://imgur.com/a/gjDN6

All I wanted to do was play a match with you. I asked for your Skype info on here on Monday, and you stood me up on the time I prefered to play. You then ask me for my Facebook information, why? 

I'm not being disrespectful, but if you are going to "out of context" me on the boards then I'm done with you.

I'd expect more from someone with a Pundit tag.

Yes, I know. I wasn't aware that they hibernated for multiple days at a time :)

I don't want to dwell over this disagreement. I concede this match and look forward to my next opponent.

Hayden (Alchemists) 12 - 6 Spinsane (Masons)

Thanks for the game mate. A couple of unlucky rolls on his side. All the best with future tournaments mate.

3 hours ago, Sheenie92 said:

Hayden (Alchemists) 12 - 6 Spinsane (Masons)

Thanks for the game mate. A couple of unlucky rolls on his side. All the best with future tournaments mate.

No need to blame the dice, I was outmatched, plain and simple. I knew when I scored I was giving you the game, I just figured I'd rather at least get the 4 points thegoal would net me...

Besides, I blame the lack of sleep; getting up at 5am didn't help ;)

Jared N (Brewers) 12 - Rvianarg (Alchemists) 10

Came down to a missed 5 TN Super shot goal being missed. Very tight and strategic game. Excellent game and season, Rvian.

So, the deciding match has been played:

Jared (Morticians) 8-12 Sid (Brewers)

Cheers for the match, it has been a true S3 Guild Ball with 4 goals and just 3 takeouts (including Memory, which doesn't even count). :) 

TeabagNation Masons 12 - 8 Fishermen Csonti

It was a Mexican standoff with both teams staring each other down across the half line going "no, YOU score first" for most of the game. After a lot of ball motion on the Fish side, though, a failed scatter left the ball free for Masons to pick it up and start the game ending slingshot chain.

3 minutes ago, MechMage said:

MechMage Hunters 12 vs Monolith-Swats Masons 2

Some games you just can't catch a break.

I suppose I was due a game with bad vassal dice.

Cheers for the game Chap, was hoping to make it closer then it turned out to be, maybe next time.

8 hours ago, TeabagNation said:

TeabagNation Masons 12 - 8 Fishermen Csonti

It was a Mexican standoff with both teams staring each other down across the half line going "no, YOU score first" for most of the game. After a lot of ball motion on the Fish side, though, a failed scatter left the ball free for Masons to pick it up and start the game ending slingshot chain.

Just a correction: Masons won 12 - 6

I had only scored once and managed to get a TO. The later was committed by none other than the infamous serial killer: Shark!

Jon/blueboyzcaptain 12 - 5 Tobias

Pin Vice vs Ballista. Except Pin vice doesnt do anything but get beat up. Minefields suck. Mother is cancer. Colossus is a Mom Farm. nerf/buff engineers.