Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

byronthebear

Sanchex Cup 2 Sign Ups!

Welcome to the sign ups for the Sanchex Cup 2! 

This will be a month long tournament with 1 round every week. Anyone can participate in this tournament but do not forget this is a month long commitment and i will be taking any drops outs very seriously because you are hurting entire tournament for playing when you willingly signed up. Sign ups will be accepted from now til March 17th, and the tournament will start March 19st. You will have a set opponent every week that you will have to schedule a game with before the week ends. The winner will be announce when all games have been recorded.

The tournament will last from March 19st - April 15th. If you sign up please make sure that you have enough free time to play during the week, this is a international tournament so their will be times where you must play a opponent in a different time zone from you. This tournament is meant to be played quickly to keep people interested by having a game once a week, most of the time if rounds last longer than that people start to drop out or forget that the tournament is going on because of the few updates. So please! Do not sign up if you are not ready for the commitment.

Rules:

• Games will be announced every Sunday and must be completed before the start of the next week (00:00 GMT every Sunday)
  • Please include your name, skype account, and roster using the OP document rules.
  • You may record/stream games.
  • Games will be organized by you and your opponent for that week.
  • If a agreement can not be decided on a date to play, you will both receive a lost on your record.
  • If you drop out of the tournament you will be black-listed and banned from any future Sanchex Cup tournaments

Hope everyone has a good day and good luck in the tournament!

-Byron Sanchex

The first Sanchex Cup was won by MechMage using his Alchemist so as a prize i made him a piece of artwork for him. He decided he wanted some alt-art of Midas so i provided it to him and i will be doing similar prizes for every Sanchex Cup Champion.

evil%20midas.jpg 

Name: Tom Wilson

Skype and vassel name: monolith-swats

Guild: Masons

Hammer

Wrecker

Mallet

Granite

Chisel

Vet Harmony

Tower

Flint

Minx

Edited by Monolith-Swats
Change of heart in captain

Hi, really interested in giving this a go. Only ever used Vassal on my own so would like to get a practice game in at somepoint before commiting if anyone fancies it? Im based in the UK but i can try to be pretty flexible with times especially at the weekend.

Thanks,

5 hours ago, ArmOfObulus said:

Hi, really interested in giving this a go. Only ever used Vassal on my own so would like to get a practice game in at somepoint before commiting if anyone fancies it? Im based in the UK but i can try to be pretty flexible with times especially at the weekend.

Thanks,

If you are looking for games i suggest this FB group. Most of the players on vassal are there, and you can just post to see if anyone is available to play. Vassal Ball

name: Ricardo 

team: Alchemists

roster

Midas

Smoke

Naja

V. Kat

Calculus

Vitriol

Mercury

Compound

Avarise e Greede

Name: Jared McGraw

Skype name: jared.mcgraw.34

Guild : Morticians

Obulus

Dirge

Brainpan & Memory

Cosset

Casket

Silence

Graves

Ghast

Mist

Name: Jacob

guild: Hunters

Theron

Fahad

Jaecar

Egret

Chaska

Hearne

Zarola

Seenah

minx

Name: Jared N

Discord: Ciden#7720 (I'll get skype if its a necessity)

Guild: Brewers

Roster:

Captain(s):

Esters

Tapper

Mascot(s):

Quaff

Guild Player(s):

Hooper

Mash

Vet Spigot

PintPot

Friday

Union:

Harry "The Hat"

Name: TeabagNation

Discord: TeabagNation#5133

Guild: Masons

Roster:

Captains:

Honour

Mascots:

Marbles

Guild Players:

Brick

Flint

Granite

Harmony

vHarmony

Mallet

Tower

Name: Sid

Guild: Brewers

Tapper

Esters

Scum

Friday

Hooper

Stoker

Mash

Spigot

Harry 'The Hat'

Name: Csonti

Time Zone: GMT+2

Guild: Fisherman

Shark

Corsair

Tentacles 

Greyscales 

Kraken 

oSiren

Hag

Sakana

A&G

Having been unable to play my Mason's in a while, I'll have to give this a go...

Name : Spinsane / Mat

Guild : Mason's

1. Honour
  2. Wrecker
  3. Brick
  4. Chisel
  5. Flint
  6. Harmony1
  7. Mallet
  8. Tower
  9. Avarisse
  10. Greede