Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ObviouslyDexter

Introducing Coralin of the seafolk - Lets see those goal posts!

Hey guys!

I wanted to introduce the newest member of my fisherman team, Coralin the mermaid and protector of my goal. Let's see what you've come up with and use them to slip and slide past our enemies to victory!

Cheers

16935780_10154151202116262_837404073_o.jpg

Akodo Harid and Hmelrose like this

Here is my goal. A piratey thing becaues I was thinking of Corsair. But when my brother said that fits the union better my immediate response was "Corsair STOLE it". As a bonus, here's my new tins to contain my fish tokens

fishgoal.jpg

fishtin01.jpg

Fishtin.jpg

Ik-tornado, Hmelrose and tehlon like this

I thought Salt was holding a tiny shovel in that image - SO CUTE. But it was a mere seashell.

On 4/18/2017 at 4:45 AM, AduroT said:

Don't have a shot of it by itself handy, but here's a group shot with my team. Think I want to strip and reprint it though  

tumblr_oikuvv2OfJ1r4xwh4o1_1280.jpg

wait wait wait.

How on earth did I miss the sharknado. Sorry guys but I think we have a winner.

Ay3z1k likes this

On 5/14/2017 at 0:23 PM, trollsong said:

I just want to know how the crab and shells were made

The crab is from one one of the Reaper Miniatures aquatic packs, had to carve the original molded on base off of it though. The shells and starfish are sculpted from brown stuff.