Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TehMik

Hello from DC

Hello, everyone! Making the transition from lurker to contributor. I'm new to the GB scene, having recently picked up the Fish. As the post suggests, I am in the DC area. 

Am looking forward to lowering the quality of discourse on the boards!

Howdy Howdy!!!

Welcome to the pitch! We have multiple groups who play in the DC area including the following:

• Games & Stuff in Glen Burnie MD - Sundays
  • Play More Games in Gaithersburg MD - Sundays
  • Island Games in Chantilly VA - Sundays
  • Huzzah Hobbies in Ashburn VA - Tuesdays
  • Dream Wizards in Rockville MD - Wednesdays
  • The Shop in Culpeper VA - Fridays

We also have 2 very activate facebook groups:

TehMik likes this

Thanks! I'm a semi-regular at DW (make it out a couple times a month). I appreciate the links to the FB groups!

Welcome to the party pal! 

I head the GB at Games and Stuff in Glen Burnie, so if you ever favor a drive, let us know you're heading up and we'll make sure you have a game. You have a few shops near you, so you have your pick for what works for you. 

We are having a tournament Saturday the 18th at GnS, so if you want to swing by and watch the games you're more than welcome to, and I can help with any questions you may have. 

TehMik likes this

On 2/14/2017 at 2:06 PM, Devilsquid said:

Welcome to the party pal! 

I head the GB at Games and Stuff in Glen Burnie, so if you ever favor a drive, let us know you're heading up and we'll make sure you have a game. You have a few shops near you, so you have your pick for what works for you. 

We are having a tournament Saturday the 18th at GnS, so if you want to swing by and watch the games you're more than welcome to, and I can help with any questions you may have. 

Thanks! I spoke with Maurice about the tourney this weekend. Sadly I've already promised the weekend to my wife. That said, I do make the trip up to GnS about once a month (generally for my sci-fi fix, Infinity), but if there are regular GB events there I'll be up for those as well.

Devilsquid likes this