Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

byronthebear

The Sanchex Cup

44 posts in this topic

MilitaryCoo (Engineers) 6-12 RandomScrub (Union)

Kamikaze Mist recovering the ball after kickoff really put me on the back foot, uphill from there really....

HammerTime likes this

@orange

Quite sure you hitting 9 out of 11 dice is normal on a 3/1 target. Or only getting 1 hit thrice and totally missing once with a 4inf spigot with +2 crowded out is also normal for vassal. If I defensive stanced and countered I might have ato a chance to. Score a goal with scum

orange likes this

Sorry everyone i have been informed that i messed up in recoding one of the round 2 games, so i will have to redo that and post the standings with the round 3 match ups.

Edited by byronthebear
Mistakes were made.
Monolith-Swats and Stephen78 like this

Round 2 Standings.

standings_1.png

Round 3 match ups!

There will be a edit to keep unbeaten players playing eachother.

Mechmage VS. Jared and Nathan VS. Tom. W

round%203.png

Hey Sean, 

Can you please check your forum message inbox, haven't heard from you yet about our game.

RandomScrub (Union) 14 vs Josh (Engies) 4

Vassal dice went full fucklord, game should have been much closer. Josh is a top bloke.