Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

byronthebear

The Sanchex Cup

63 posts in this topic

sanchexcup.png

Welcome everyone the Sanchex Cup! For this very first vassal tournament in season 3 we have 18 participants, and every guild will be represented. This Tournament will last for all of January with a new round being played every week.

Here is a recap of the rules for this tournament.

Rules:

• Games will be announced every Sunday and must be completed before the start of the next week (00:00 GMT every Sunday)
  • We will be using the OP document rules.
  • You may record/stream games.
  • Games will be organized by you and your opponent for that week.
  • If a agreement can not be decided on a date to play, you will both receive a lost on your record.
  • If you drop out of the tournament you will be black-listed and banned from any future Sanchex Cup tournaments
  • This will be a 4 round tournament, a 5th round will be announce if there is no clear winner.

participants.png

Here is all the participants in the tournament and the guild they will be playing.

Every Sunday the round match ups will be posted on this thread, along with the current standings. Participants will post their match reports here just to keep everything in one place.

Now here is the tournament's starting round!!

round%201.png

I could be wrong. But if this come to a close, Sean and Laurence has no ties, but both loses the game. 

By the way: if I can play, but my adversary can't for e.g. How could it be handled? 

2 minutes ago, Rvianarpg said:

I could be wrong. But if this come to a close, Sean and Laurence has no ties, but both loses the game. 

yes that is true but it's the only way i can track when players haven't summit thier game. Its something i have to fix in this program that i am using at the moment

Rvianarpg likes this

10 hours ago, Rvianarpg said:

By the way: if I can play, but my adversary can't for e.g. How could it be handled? 

Unfortunately it will count as a lost for both of you. I stated that in the rules of the tournament earlier.

Weird didn't get any notifications, assumed that would be the case for when we started, couldn't find the thread either, could do with messaging the participants as host to make sure they have seen the line up so they don't miss games, especially in an online based tournament. 

If Laurence would like a game some time through the next week or so to see how it would of went I wont mind playing

LinChaiMing likes this

3 hours ago, seanocelot said:

Weird didn't get any notifications, assumed that would be the case for when we started,

To get notifications for the thread, you have to "Follow" it (button top right)

14 hours ago, seanocelot said:

Weird didn't get any notifications, assumed that would be the case for when we started, couldn't find the thread either, could do with messaging the participants as host to make sure they have seen the line up so they don't miss games, especially in an online based tournament. 

If Laurence would like a game some time through the next week or so to see how it would of went I wont mind playing

Not sure if Byron would let us. But I'm in the same boat as you. Totally missed the start.

Sorry guys you are right i should have messaged everyone about the start. I just took for granted that everyone knew it started new years day, i will make sure to notify people for now on.

@LinChaiMing @seanocelot

Also, @byronthebear, I didn't know that the tournament had moved to this new thread. I was expecting it to appear on the original thread. I would post next time in the original sign-up thread the link to the official event. However, keep these Vassal tournaments going. I love them and I am getting in so much practice I need!