Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

byronthebear

The Sanchex Cup Sign up!!

Welcome to the sign ups for the first Sanchex Cup! 

This will be a month long tournament with 1 round every week. Anyone can participate in this tournament but do not forget this is a month long commitment and i will be taking any drops outs very seriously because you are hurting entire tournament for playing when you willingly signed up. Sign ups will be accepted from now til December 30th, and the tournament will start January 1st. You will have a set opponent every week that you will have to schedule a game with before the week ends. The winner will be announce when all games have been recorded.

The tournament will last from January 1st - January 29th. If you sign up please make sure that you have enough free time to play during the week, this is a international tournament so their will be times where you must play a opponent in a different time zone from you. This tournament is meant to be played quickly to keep people interested by having a game once a week, most of the time if rounds last longer than that people start to drop out or forget that the tournament is going on because of the few updates. So please! Do not sign up if you are not ready for the commitment.

Rules:

• Games will be announced every Sunday and must be completed before the start of the next week (00:00 GMT every Sunday)
  • Please include your name, skype account, and roster using the OP document rules.
  • You may record/stream games.
  • Games will be organized by you and your opponent for that week.
  • If a agreement can not be decided on a date to play, you will both receive a lost on your record.
  • If you drop out of the tournament you will be black-listed and banned from any future Sanchex Cup tournaments

Hope everyone has a good day and good luck in the tournament!

-Byron Sanchex

Just to force myself to start using vassal..

Name: orange

Roster: Morticians

• Obulus

• Dirge

• Ghast

• Graves

• Silence

• Bonesaw

• Casket

• Cosset

• Scalpel

Edit: changed to Morticians as too many fish. can change back to (shark, salt, siren, greyscales, sakana, jac, kraken, angel, A&G) if that's a problem

I'm Brazilian away from Vassal for years but I really want to play. If you allow me I'll be glad. 

Name: rvianarpg

Roster: Alchemists

• midas
  • Naja
  • compound
  • mercury
  • vitriol
  • venin
  • Katalyst
  • calculus
  • Mist 
  •  

The Sanchex Cup will be starting next week!

For anyone who hasn't signed up yet you have until the 31st 00:00 GMT!

In a result of a odd number of players i will take myself out of the tournament to avoid bye weeks.