Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mako

Calendar   07/14/2017

The new Event Calendar is live in the toolbar! Pundits can now log their upcoming events here so everyone can see what's going on in their area. Take a look, it will fill with more new things as the days go by.
TheLieutenant

Season 3 Nationalities for Homelands Cup

31 posts in this topic
On 03/12/2016 at 9:02 PM, JS said:

I can see how Esters, Shark, Mash and Stoker are from the same region. I dont see how Zarola and Fahad can be from that same land though....

I find this slap in the face to diversity borderline offensive. ;)

On 29/11/2016 at 6:05 AM, TheLieutenant said:

Unknown

Captains: 0

Mascots: 0

Players: Siren, Kraken, Minx, Mist, Harry the Hat

Hearne is missing from this list :)

On 12/3/2016 at 7:28 PM, JS said:

She's black? I don't see race, man.

More the association of panthers and jungles with warm tropical climates, and viking full-face helmets, heavy furs & beards and north sea fishermen with slightly colder, less tropical environments. Eisnor - the magical land where all lifestyles are possible.

I agree with this. Just by looking at the models you can see some completely different cultures which seem would seem they come from completely different environments. Now it is possible if per say the country was rather large (Using the U.S. as an example you have the tropical climate of Florida compared to the colder snowy climate of Alaska. But I havnt seen the map yet :)