Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hello all!!

It has been a while since I put up a link to my guild ball blog.  Today I would very much like to do so again.

My latest post on there is a new guild I came up with and I would very much like to hear what you guys think about it!

In short, it's the miners guild.  Not a very fast team (short of breath with dust in the lungs).  But very football oriented!  I put in some new plays and traits for the guild . 

So here goes: Bob's Guild Ball Blog

Thank you for reading!  See you !

Bob Out

These are both just so creative I love it! 

One of my favorites is Hommard's ability to just crush the ball with his claw and it counts as being taken off the pitch. Exactly what an grouchy old lobster would do if being forced to play football as a mascot hahah

Bob The Builder likes this

On 15-2-2017 at 3:24 PM, ghbkk said:

I like your ideas. I'd love to read some fan fiction along with them (backstories, fluff, etc.)

Thanks for the support!  I'll accomodate you ASAP.  My blog has not been active for a bit, but that's cause I'm up to my neck in editing a game I filmed. (on january 11th...)  So that needs to get out there first!

On 15-2-2017 at 3:24 PM, ghbkk said:

I like your ideas. I'd love to read some fan fiction along with them (backstories, fluff, etc.)

And here we go with some fluff on the miners guild!  Be welcome on my Blog to check it out!

Be sure to let me know if there's anything else you want me to write up.

I enjoy this!

Hello Guild Ballers!

I am pleased to direct you to my blog once again! Click here to fly there now!

This time you will find a rules-set there to implement a referee into the game.  The way it is written is shaped towards my local gaming community (and thus my Duvel addiction)  Feel free to use these rules and adjust them to fit your needs as TO or as you see fit to have some fun games!

On a side note, the rules as they are brought to you now are NOT TESTED what so ever!  I do not have the luxury of a testing group, let a lone plural.  NOR are these rules made to keep the BALANCE in the game, in fact they are there to tip the scales into one direction...  They are meant to introduce a new way of playing - a FUN way of playing.  I hope I achieve my goal but that remains to be seen.

I'm going to run a league in my local community using these rules, and I am using my blog as a means of introducing the rules to the players.

As always, I hope you enjoy the read and if you have some good ideas yourself!  SHARING IS CARING!!

LUV, BOB