Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ehlanay

Guild Ball Collection

Hey guys!

My name is Sarah and I'm from Germany. In April I started collecting and painting my Guild Ball miniatures. Poorly it is a bit sagging. :D

So I've started doing my Fisherman's Guild and it'll follow my Hunter's Guild.

This is the current status. Most of them are still WIP. Just Sakana, Salt and the Ball are completely done. :)

13zl7voc6bws.jpg

14hszijryugc.jpg

15jh09rnks2v.jpg

16ga42yvxp67.jpg

Hi Sarah,

So far they are looking very nice would really like to see them all finished!
How did you do the water effect a.k.a. what did you use for it :P? Really like it on the ball with the darker/wetter side on the bottom side of the ball!

Cheers,

Hey there,

thanks a lot for your Kind words! :)

@ The_Question_NL:

I used Vallejo Water Effects.

@ Greed:

I live near of Cologne.

So, the first models for my Hunter's Guild are now ready painted. It's Fahad and the Ball. I want my Hunters look like winter colour scheme and because of that Fahad is now a snow leopard. :)

20160807img065k4ctsorwy.jpg

TanE, Tonio and HammerTime like this

Ah nice. I'm from Cologne and we're having a League which will probably soon go into Season 2. 

Other than that we are building a Facebook Group for meetups. 

If you like we always like to grow ;-)

Alright... so it's a while since I've showed my last finished miniatures... Shame on me. :D

I've managed to finish Kraken and Greyscales. Here are pictures of them. krakenwauixdhf4l.jpg

greyscales6zl0o4f58p.jpg

At the moment I have three more in the line: Siren, Vet Siren and Jac. Hopefully I can finish them soon. :)

ADG likes this

Hello guys,

finally I've managed to finish my Hunter's Guild. I've painted them in winter colour scheme and build a display base. Hope you like them. :)

Now to decide which guild I'll paint next - Mortician's or Brewer's?!

img26401xdqc438r5.jpgimg26419ydxn8bj7f.jpgimg2642oi8f9x6zdy.jpgimg26439wimqx7pvz.jpgimg26444db6k1em0p.jpgimg2645aco3r24y9b.jpgimg2647em025pti3z.jpgimg2648br34ea9zmd.jpgimg2649gomaf0qrdk.jpgimg2650xi97p3bduz.jpg

Erahf, TanE, Grenoir and 2 others like this

Lovely work with the Hunters!  Really nice shadings with a lot of soft colours, and the display base just brings it all together so well :)

Wowzers, that's some painting right there. Colour tones work really well for the Hunters. Winters Moon guys (and gal) will look right at home.

Fantastic Hunters. The blending is superb, and the non metallic metal is also great. I know that one needs a lighter tone to contrast against the browns of the leathers, but you just knocked it out of the park.

Love the Hunters - the palette is so clean and effective and fits the theme perfectly. Also I'm a sucker for well made display bases. Please keep posting more!

I love your hunters !! 

The treatment of the green and the grey are particularly stunning :) 

Can't wait to see what you will do on the new hunters ! 

Absolutely agree with all the above comments, this team is simply gorgeous. Lovely work!

Damn... That, ladies and gents, is how you raise the bar on painting a team!

*quietly shuffles hunters to the back of his painting queue*

masterkdog likes this

Thank you so much guys! :D

I'm waiting for the new hunters... maybe they'll arrive next week. Can't wait to paint them. :)