Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ZiggyQubert

G.B. Scrum: Android / Web App

162 posts in this topic
8 hours ago, d.dantinne said:

Hello,

I have tried a lot of app, yours is the best for me. A very good app., I am always using it !

So ... is it possible to get an updated version with new models (Crucible, Locus, Brainpan...) ??

Thanks for your great job !

Some of them (Brainpan and Memory) are already in the app, looks like I've missed a few of the newer models.

I'll be releasing an update shortly to add the farmers guild, I'll double check that all the rest of the new models are there as well.

Love the app. Just a note for next update, Calculus has 15hp but the app only shows her as 14. Otherwise everything is amazing and well done! 

19 minutes ago, Dirt Rey said:

Love the app. Just a note for next update, Calculus has 15hp but the app only shows her as 14. Otherwise everything is amazing and well done! 

noted, it will be fixed in the next update

I love this app! Best one out there!

Any ETA on the next update when the new hunter cards will be added? I bought the team this payday and cant wait to play them but I'll have to cave man it with sleeves and markers till the app updates. Haha.

Thanks a ton! Great Work!

Just saw an update come across.  Looks like the new Hunter models are in, but the Farmers models still need to be added.

The app uses pictures of the cards themselves so I doubt we will see full Farmer rules until we also see real life cards.  Which is a bummer.

I have a Galaxy S2 tablet that has a 4:3 aspect ratio instead of the more common 16:10. Normally, that's a great thing; but in landscape I can't figure out how to make G.B. Scrum show the front and the back of the cards. Is there a hidden setting somewhere to force this? Other than that, great app!

7 minutes ago, AdamJHilton said:

I have a Galaxy S2 tablet that has a 4:3 aspect ratio instead of the more common 16:10. Normally, that's a great thing; but in landscape I can't figure out how to make G.B. Scrum show the front and the back of the cards. Is there a hidden setting somewhere to force this? Other than that, great app!

you mean show both sides at the same time?  no ther is no hidden setting for this, its calculated based on your screen size, if two cards can fit it will show two cards. in your case I'm guessing that its not quite wide enough to show two cards