Welcome to Steamforged Games Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Erahf

Erahf's WIP Teams

59 posts in this topic

Thanks LeadDiceandBeers.

I stuck with Citadel colours for him; mix of Teclis Blue and Sybarite Green for the base colour, washed with their dark blue wash, then highlighted up with base colour mixed with the new Bleached Bone equivalent, and finally ye olde Liche Purple for some more contrast in the shadows.

So it's been a little while since I posted here.. Had a spell where I lacked motivation to pick up a brush, but I'm back with another deadline looming to get me busy.

I've been working (or rather not working) on my second team since I got the Alchemist starter set Christmas 2015.. so it feels good to be getting some of them finished and out from the ever growing pile of unpainted minis on my desk. It's very hard to avoid scratching the hobby itch by buying more stuff when you're already lacking hobby time.

Anyway, here's an almost finished Vet Katalyst, and WIP pics of my Alchemist goal. Smoke and Flask are done too but haven't had pics snapped yet.

458DA745-05CA-4639-9722-8CA981B5BEAA.jpg

2E71DAB9-4870-41B4-9AD0-61936F85FE6E.jpg

7FA5D14B-BF6A-4251-93FD-3BA07612FED2.jpg

DE4CFA36-29DB-4F0B-B5C6-F6A35887533E.jpg

Arkin likes this

237C9B18-DB4A-443E-A033-8A6D8BDF669F.jpg

7F43867D-9B9F-4BCE-9CF7-1025BAE32E9B.jpg

Plan for the goal is wrecked opulent decor on the inside, and an Alchemist poster pinned to the outside wall.

I love your work on Katalyst ! The skin is really nice and the work on the tubes is awesome ! 

It's fun to see that your goal pictures where taken before you painted Katalyst ^^

What have you used for the bricks on the wall ? 

Erahf likes this

Thanks Aybarra, his skin was fun to paint! The bricks were from a thick sheet of textured plastic I picked up from a model railway shop a while back. Not sure what its intended use was, but I used it to base a Mordheim warband a few years ago and had a little left over.